Monday 7 April 2014

My Cake Creations

I am totally a newbie into baking. I always referred baking as some "magic cooking". But some how I learnt  the basic art of baking. So baking cakes for all those happy occasions is a time pass for me now.

 The above cake is the one I made for my hubby dears birthday. I would say the first birthday cake I ever made is for his birthday. I am so proud for it since he is the one who supported me in all these baking madness either by shopping things or by eating it.:) It was chocolate cake topped by melted chocolate and some sprinkles.


The above cake is the one I made for my niece's birthday. Her name is Irene.Every birthday for hers make me remember of those moment when I first carried her. As every girl she is fond of barbie dolls and crazy on pinks. So when I thought of baking a cake for her, my son insisted that it should be a strawberry cake and should have some thing in her favourite colour. So I made some decorations with fondant icing. And again my first attempt with fondant cakes. And my cake experiment continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment